Paneer fried rice is one of the most delicious dishes which you can add to your weekend dinner. The dish is precisely an Indian Chinese combination and is very quick and easy to make. However, the dishes made by the chiefs of the Best Restaurant in Zirakpur have more flavors and professional taste in them.
One can add many vegetables and some healthy side dishes along with the fried rice. You just need to have some cooked or leftover rice to whip and add flavors to it.
Here is the recipe presented by the Restaurant In Panchkula to make quick and easy home-cooked paneer fried rice:
Key Ingredients –
- Basmati rice
- Paneer (Indian cotton cheese)
- Sesame oil
- Ginger, garlic and green chili,
- Veggies (onions, green onion, carrot, tomatoes, capsicum, peas, broccoli, and other vegetables you wish to add)
- Soy sauce,
- Chilli sauce,
HOW TO MAKE THE PANEER FRIED RICE RECIPE (STEP-BY-STEP)?
There are precisely two ways of making fried rice, one is in Chinese style and the other is in Indian flavorful spices. Here is the version of fried rice presented by the Chefs of Apna Vaishno Dhaba – Best Restaurant in Zirakpur:
- Heat the necessary amount of oil on medium-high heat and once its temperature reached a certain amount put some minced ginger, garlic, and green chili in it.
- Sauté the stuff for around a minute or till the raw smell of the ingredient in it goes away.
- Add some onions and spring onions in it, mix and cook till the onions become soft (around 2 to 4 minutes).
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté till they completely dissolved.
- Now add the chopped carrots, capsicum, and peas in it and sauté till they become soft (not mushy).
- Add soy sauce to it, then some chili sauce and vinegar, and mix everything well.
- Put the paneer cubes in the sauce and vegetables. Paneer cubes should not be too big or too small.
- Add the cooked rice, salt, pepper, and chili flakes in the gravy and mix it well.
- Cook till the rice gets heated thoroughly mostly for around 2 to 3 minutes.
Put the fried rice into a bowl and it is ready to be served.
HOW TO MAKE THE DISH HEALTHIER?
Yes the taste matter but so as the health. Although Paneer fried rice is a fatty food Restaurant In Panchkula states that it consists of fiber due to rice and other vegetable and many other minerals and nutrients.
Firstly we can use brown rice in place of white rice, as they contain a slightly different amount of fiber but are less fatty in nature.
You can also use a combination of rice and quinoa as it is a dietary supplement. Vegetables can also be substituted with mushrooms, corn, cauliflower, red pepper.
Paneer Fried rice is an amazing and mouthwatering dish that is extremely delicious when mixed with flavorful spices present in Best Restaurant in Zirakpur.